A roundup of the yummiest Gluten-Free Recipes for your Super Bowl party!
The Super Bowl is almost here, and while I don’t really have a dog in the fight (I’m a Steelers fan and Anthony is a Jets fan, poor guy) I’m pretty excited to root for our home team, the Eagles!
Annnnd even more excited about the Gluten-Free Super Bowl snacks. Anyone else tend to be more gung-ho about Super Bowl food than the actual game? Please tell me I’m not alone in this.
While a lot traditional “football food” tends to cater more towards the gluten-full crowd (beer and pizza, anyone?) there are TONS of delicious options for gluten-free Super Bowl appetizers, snacks, desserts, and more!
Whether this is your first gluten-free Super Bowl or your 15th, if you’re hosting a completely gluten-free Super Bowl party or just looking for a dish or two to serve for your gluten-free guest, I’ve got you covered with a round-up of some of the most delicious gluten-free “football food” out there. BE WARNED, you’ll want to make every single one of these!
Other Yummy Gluten-Free Appetizers:
- Easy Chicken Nachos from Faithfully Gluten-Free
- Cream Cheese Jalapeno Poppers with Bacon from Wholesome Yum
- Sausage Balls from Mama Knows Gluten Free
- Spicy Buffalo Quinoa Bites from Bunsen Burner Bakery
- Mini Corn Dog Bites from Mama Knows Gluten-Free
- Sour Cream & Sriracha Deviled Eggs in the Instant Pot from Raia’s Recipes
- Vegetarian Nachos from The Tomato Tart
- Baked Mozzarella Cheese Sticks from MI Gluten-Free Gal
- Buffalo Smashed Potatoes from The Tomato Tart
- Fried Cheese Sticks and Micheladas from Fearless Dining
- Waffle Fry Irish Nachos by Celtic Celiac
- Vegan “Mozzarella” Sticks from Strength & Sunshine
More Yummy Gluten-Free Dips + Snacks:
- Roasted Avocado & Bacon Guacamole from Life After Wheat
- Everything Bagel Hummus from Hungry by Nature
- Chipotle Black Bean Dip from the Heritage Cook
- Creamy Southwest Corn Dip from Fresh April Flours
- Loaded Baked Potato Dip from Faithfully Gluten-Free
- Game Day Black Bean Dip and Skillet Nachos from Fearless Dining
- Chip & Guacamole Bites from My Gluten-Free Kitchen
- Secretly Healthy Sweet N’ Salty Trail Mix from Casey the College Celiac
- Cheesy Bean Dip from My Gluten-Free Kitchen
More Yummy gluten-Free Main Dishes for the Super Bowl:
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Chili (Whole30!) from Hungry by Nature
- Crockpot Carnitas with Pineapple Salsa from A Clean Bake
- Paleo Pesto Turkey Meatballs from Mama Knows Gluten Free
- Oven Baked Barbecue Pork Ribs from Breezy Bakes
- Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Peppers from Fresh April Flours
- Sticky Asian Wings from Mama Knows Gluten-Free
- Crispy, Sweet, and Spicy Chicken Wings from Faithfully Gluten-Free
- Cilantro Ginger Turkey Burgers with Sriracha Mayo from Breezy Bakes
- Cozy Comfort Chili from MI Gluten-Free Gal
- Baked Chicken Wings from Good for You Gluten-Free
- Instant Pot White Bean Chicken Chili from Allergy Free Alaska
- Gluten-Free Buffalo Pasta Salad from Strength & Sunshine
- Instant Pot Gluten-Free Barbecue Turkey Meatballs from Fearless Dining
- Baked Hot Wings with Paleo Dipping Sauces from Migraine Relief Recipes
- Gluten-Free Corn Dog Waffles from MI Gluten-Free Gal
- Pizza Stuffed Hasselback Potatoes from Fearless Dining
- Baked Healthy Buffalo Cauliflower Bites Wings from Wholesome Yum
(if you’re rooting for the Patriots – BOO!)
More Yummy Gluten-Free Super Bowl Desserts:
- S’Mores Dip from Fresh April Flours (serve with my Gluten-Free Graham Crackers!)
- Cookie Dough Footballs by This Vivacious Life
- Healthier Monster Cookies from Fit Mitten Kitchen
- Chocolate Chip Oreo Cheesecake Bars from Breezy Bakes
A few fun (and healthy!) Gluten-Free Super Bowl eats for the kids:
I hope you all have a BLAST at your Super Bowl viewing parties!
FLY, EAGLES, FLY!