It’s the most wonderful time of the year.
No, not Christmas (though I do love me some Christmas).
It’s finally strawberry season!
You’ve probably started to see strawberries on weekly sale at your grocery store, and depending on where you live, you’ll also start to see them making an appearance at your local farmers markets soon. Oh happy day!
Strawberry season is considered to be April through June, and while it’s usually closer to June for us here in the Northeast, I’m taking full advantage of the sales at my grocery stores and have been making and eating strawberry everything.
Here are a few of my most favorite tried and true strawberry recipes from yours truly:
Next Up on My Strawberry Adventures:
All of these gluten-free gems from around the interwebs! I’ve had most of these recipes earmarked for far too long, and can’t wait to dig in to each and every one:
- Strawberry Cobb Salad from A Clean Bake
- Strawberry Chia Jam from Miss Allie’s Kitchen
- Strawberry Lassi from Life After Wheat
- Paleo Vanilla Layer Cake with Strawberry Frosting from A Clean Bake
- Strawberry Rhubarb Oatmeal Bars from Bunsen Burner Bakery (make this gluten-free with a gluten-free all-purpose flour blend and purity protocol oats!)
- Strawberry Hazelnut Crisp from Salted Plains
- Strawberry Shortcake from What the Fork
- Simple Strawberry Salad with Coconut Honey Lime Poppy Seed Dressing from Fit Mitten Kitchen
- Chocolate Strawberry Waffle Sticks from Physical Kitcheness
- Strawberry Pie from gfJules
Where are your strawberry adventures taking you? What are some of your favorite Strawberry recipes? Send them my way!